Thursday, February 7, 2013

A message from Craig Austin (Dawn's husband)

This is Craig, Dawn Austin's husband. Thanks so very much for everyone's out-pouring of kind words, thoughts and reflections on Dawn's love for life and crafting. I'm so glad you all touched Dawn’s heart over the years with your mutual passion for a wide range of crafting.
Seeing this blog string in Dawn's memory last evening was very timely. I was in the process of preparing a Eulogy. I've designed the Eulogy around specific "reflections" on what was meaningful in life to Dawn. I have included her love for crafting and touches with you folks as "Reflection #3 - CRAFTY" . . .
Reflection #3): CRAFTY -- Dawn was an avid crafter. She liked creating anything and everything from it’s small individual pieces leveraging all the creativity afforded her by God. With years of experience and exceptional skill, Dawn ran a couple crafting blog sites with the interest of fostering and sharing ideas as well as competition among crafting enthusiasts. Dawn’s crafting competitions drew world-wide interest from the crafting community.
Thank you all for adding joy to Dawn's life over the years.
Respectfully,
Craig, Kyle and Megan Austin

14 comments:

  1. That's just lovely and very fitting. I will keep you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you all. Dawn was a very special lady and touched so many crafter's hearts including mine. God Bless you all. Love & hugs xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - and sending my deepest condolences for your loss - thoughts are with you all at this very sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your lost. Be strong and talk about her, she is in spirit with all us.
    I pray for you and your family and for her soul.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts are with you in this dark time Craig. Dawn was a shiny light in the crafty world she would love your words. God bless you all. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love and prayers here from Australia, Craig, I'm so sorry for your loss. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Craig your in my thoughts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless you all and now Dawn rests with my mum in Heaven...in peace..love aNNie...Australia..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for writing on here. So sorry for your loss x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry for your loss Craig, she was an inspiration to all who knew her and even those who didn't through those that did. Wishing you and your family all the best through this tough time

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a very fitting reflection. It was my pleasure to say I "knew" Dawn - allbeit very briefly.
    Thinking of you all.
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! CFAS DT